Domestic Students – Complete the 2012-2013 FAFSA form online as soon as possible. After we receive the results, we will set up a financial aid package and our office will send you an email when it is ready to be viewed.
AFTER you receive this email from our office, please follow the instructions below:
• Log in to NetPartner. Log-in instructions are listed at the bottom of this page.
• Click on the "Accept Awards" tab at the top of the page.
o Accept the portion of the Direct Unsubsidized loan you wish to receive. Your eligibility will always total $20,500 for the academic year. • Click on the “Documents” tab to check for check for any remaining documents.
• Click on the “Messages” tab to find the maximum amount that can be borrowed on the Grad PLUS or private loan.
If you have not borrowed Federal Direct loans previously and are now interested in borrowing, you should complete the 2012-2013 FAFSA form online and contact the Financial Aid office for further information.
International Students – At this time, you should have already begun the loan application process with a US cosigner to have your approvals in time for the I-20 process. For guidance on the process, please feel free to contact us.
NetPartner Log-in Instructions:
To log in you will need to locate your Student ID (PID). This can be found by logging on to SSOL with your UNI.
• Once logged in to SSOL, make sure your personal information is not listed as hidden to see this number.
• If you have already received your award letter notification, the PID will also be listed in this email from our office.
• If you have any issues locating your PID, please call our office at 212-854-4057.
For any questions and additional details, please contact us at (212) 854-4057 or at email@example.com.