Working With EMBA Career Management
The EMBA Career Management Team looks forward to working with you throughout the program!
We offer a variety of programs and services to help you with your short- and long-term career development, whether you are looking to move up within your current organization or to make a career transition.
See the COIN link on the left to manage all of your EMBA CM-related activities. The Tools link provides direct access to the EMBA CM content management website.
The mission of EMBA Career Management is to:
- Consult with students in the areas of career development and job search
- Teach lifelong career management skills
- Offer access to career resources and opportunities
- Facilitate networking opportunities
EMBA Career Management acts as a partner in providing assistance through the development of lifelong career management skills and offers access to career resources and opportunities. While each student ultimately has responsibility for managing their own careers, EMBA Career Management offers a full program to meet student needs. The EMBA Career Management program includes:
- Individualized Career Advising - in person and by phone. Career advisors can help formulate appropriate career advancement strategies and provide guidance in all aspects of career management and the job search as appropriate. See the Advising section on COIN.
- Online Self-Assessment Tools — enabling the identification of career interests and facilitation of career exploration.
- Workshops — covering different aspects of career management including core workshops focused on self-assessment and research, marketing yourself, and networking. Other sessions address a range of professional development issues such as salary negotiations, interviewing, and polishing your political skills. These are typically held during lunch sessions on program days or via conference calls. RSVP via the Workshop section on COIN.
- Virtual Career Series (VCS) — presentations accessed via conference calls and held during the week with career topics that vary each semester.
- Career-Related Special Events — such as Networking Night and Alumni Panels on career transitions.
- Career Management Library — with a range of informational resources vital to career advancement and career transitions.
- EMBA Career Management website — repository of information, databases, checklists, and worksheets for a range of career development topics, including the job search process.
EMBA Career Management Team
3022 Broadway, Uris Hall, Room 206
New York, NY 10027-6902
Main office phone: 212-854-9045
|Assistant Dean and Managing Director
212-854-5471 or email@example.com
EMBA Career Management
Executive MBA and MS Career Management
Associate Director, Career Education & Advising
Mary Reid Ervin Daly
Assistant Director, Career Education & Advising
Manager, Program Management