Columbia Business School is unmatched in the global reach and connectivity of its alumni network. With more than 41,000 alumni in 111 countries, many at the very highest levels of business, Columbia Business School graduates join a community of peers passionate about business and each other.
- Thousands of the School’s alumni live and work in New York, meeting with students in their offices or on campus to discuss career opportunities and industry happenings.
- Alumni participate in the life of the School by serving as guest lecturers, working with students on class projects, and speaking at student club events throughout the year.
- Nearly 2,000 alumni across the world interview applicants every year.
- Students can find Columbia Business School graduates in virtually any field. Because they know the value of a Columbia MBA, alumni are often eager to reach out and meet with students.
- Graduates from Toronto to Tokyo stay connected to one another, to the School, and to a tradition of scholarship through dozens of Columbia Business School alumni clubs worldwide. The clubs offer alumni opportunities to network, socialize, and learn.
- The Columbia Career Network pairs students with alumni mentors in their fields of interest and hosts a series of on- and off-campus events in which alumni share advice and insights on their areas of expertise.
Board of Overseers
Columbia Business School’s Board of Overseers consists of CEOs, chairpeople, and directors of multinational organizations and plays an integral role in furthering the School’s national and international reach. Members of the board — nearly all of whom are Columbia Business School alumni — work closely with Dean Glenn Hubbard on strategic planning, programming, and curricular development and make themselves available to Columbia MBAs for advice and mentoring.