The faculty of the Management Division is responsible for staffing both required and elective courses in the MBA, EMBA, and PhD programs. The core courses in the MBA and EMBA programs are staffed primarily by tenured and tenure-track professors. Elective courses in the two Masters programs are staffed by regular and adjunct faculty. Doctoral level courses are taught by tenured and tenure-track faculty.
Students who take Management courses study such topics as:
- How organizations form, develop, function, and differ
- The behavior of individuals and the roles of networks within organizations
- How managers formulate and implement organizational strategies
- The effect of globalization on organizational structure and management
- How top managers lead and direct their organizations
- The role of corporate social responsibility and ethics in business