Information and Infrastructure Committee
The Information and Infrastructure Committee includes the GBA VP for Information & Infrastructure, representatives from each cluster, members of ITG, Office of Student Affairs, Operations and the Business Library. The Committee meets monthly during the Fall and Spring semesters.
The charge of the Information and Infrastructure Committee is to:
- meet as a group at least once a month to discuss problems and opportunities seen in the clusters
- strategize about how to steer the Business School toward better use of technology and infrastructure.
- act as liaison to/from students concerning computing and infrastructure matters within the School
- assist ITG in identifying and prioritizing technology initiatives
- promote implementation of and adherence to IT policies and procedures among the students
Students are encouraged to contact their Information and Infrastructure Committee cluster representative (their Tech Rep) with any ideas or concerns regarding computing at CBS.
- Associate Director, Student Support - Otoniel Zorrilla
- Executive Director, Technology Services - Ray Morales
- Business Librarian - Kathleen Dreyer
- Associate Director, Operations - Humberto Bonfante