Columbia GSB BookmarksITG provides you with favorites/bookmarks for your web browsers* to facilitate finding resources from Columbia Business School and Columbia University. These instructions will help you to install the favorites/bookmarks in Microsoft Internet Explorer (Windows only) and Mozilla Firefox (both Mac OS and Windows).
*As a reminder, we currently strongly recommend using only the Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers on all CBS websites.
Instructions for Mozilla Firefox:
Click here to Download GSB Bookmarks for Mozilla Firefox.
(Right-click the link above and choose "Save Link As..." to download the file)
Then, open Firefox
- Select Bookmarks from menu
- Select Show All Bookmarks
- Click on Import and Backup
- Select Import....HTML
- Browse to the saved Bookmarks.html file, select it
- Click Open, and close the remaining window
Instructions for Microsoft Internet Explorer:
Click here to Download GSB Bookmarks for Internet Explorer.
- When the File Download dialog box appears, click Save
- Browse to the location of the saved GSB Bookmarks.exe file
- Double click it to "Run" the GSB Bookmarks installer