Media ExchangeThe Media Exchange is your one stop location for managing video content and services. ITG's Multimedia Services Group(MMG) provides a wide variety of services and support for producing and hosting all types of video and audio content. With a combination of in-house, University, and contracted expertise available, MMG can coordinate projects of any size to provide the media products and services you need.
- Full Service Hosting: MMG can transcode your content from any existing format to one suitable for online viewing and provide you with links for making your content available from the location of your choice.
- Podcast/Vodcast: Do you have the material to fill a regular broadcast about your center or department? Whether it's a daily news report or a brown bag lunch series, MMG can provide you with the expertise, tools, and infrastructure to produce a monthly, weekly, or even daily podcast.
- Media Studio: The Media Studio is the Business School's live link to global media markets. With both ISDN for radio and a full time broadcast quality fiber video link to virtually every cable and broadcast television network on the globe, the Media Studio is the Business School's direct connection to the Business world. As events are taking place, Business School faculty and other experts can be pulled live into the media outlets covering them.
When not on the air, the Media Studio serves as our home base for video post production on other projects.
Read more about the Media Studio.
- Event Media Production: Having a Conference or special guest presentation? MMG can capture your event for posterity and prepare a polished finished product complete with your Center or Department branding. Formats can range from streaming video or pod/vodcast to an interactive CD-Rom or market-ready DVD package.
- Video Post Production: MMG can work with you to produce instructional materials for your course, from documentary out-takes to full feature interactive Case Studies. We can also produce marketing or training materials for your Center or Department.
- Instructional Materials Production: Do you need an interactive instructional tool to use in your course to help convey a difficult concept or fully illuminate a topic? Depending on the scope of the project, MMG can work with you directly or guide your collaboration with CaseWorks or CCNMTL to develop lasting materials that will bring value to your course.
Contact the Multimedia Services Group with any questions about media content production.