Faculty Computing Committee (FCC)
The Faculty Computing Committee (FCC) is inclusive of all constituencies in the School with an interest in Faculty Computing. The FCC includes representatives from each academic division, members of ITG, and other School representatives as the need arises. The Committee meets monthly during the Fall and Spring semesters.
The charge of the Faculty Computing Committee is to:
- act as liaison to/from divisions and departments concerning computing matters within the School
- assist ITG in identifying and prioritizing technology initiatives
- promote implementation of and adherence to ITG policies and procedures among the faculty
Faculty are encouraged to contact an FCC representative with any ideas or concerns regarding computing at GSB.
- Accounting - Sharon Katz
- Decision, Risk, and Operations - Mark Broadie
- Finance and Economics - Lars Lochstoer
- Finance and Economics - Steve Zeldes
- Management - Eric Abrahamson
- Marketing - Eva Asarza
- Dean's Office - Assaf Zeevi