Loan Application Process
Complete the 2012–13 FAFSA form online as soon as possible. After receiving the results, the Financial Aid Office will set up a financial aid package and send you an e-mail when it is ready to be viewed.
After you receive this e-mail from the Financial Aid Office, please follow these instructions:
- Log in to NetPartner. (See login instructions below.)
- Click on the “Accept Awards” tab at the top of the page.
- Accept the portion of the direct subsidized and unsubsidized loan you wish to receive. Your eligibility for unsubsidized funds is determined by the results of your FAFSA but will always total $20,500.
- Click on the “Documents” tab to check for check for any remaining documents.
- Click on the “Messages” tab to find the maximum amount that can be borrowed on the Grad PLUS or private loan.
- To renew your Grad PLUS loan, complete a new Graduate PLUS Credit Authorization Form.
- Private loans can be borrowed in lieu of the Graduate PLUS loan. Applications are already available online with your lender of choice if you are interested in this loan type.
If you have not borrowed Federal Direct loans previously and are now interested in borrowing, you should complete the 2012–13 FAFSA form online and contact the Financial Aid Office for further information.
At this time, you should have already begun the loan application process with a US cosigner to have your approvals in time for the I-20 process. For guidance on the process, please feel free to contact the Financial Aid Office.
NetPartner Login Instructions
To log in you will need to locate your student ID number (PID). This can be found by logging on to SSOL with your UNI.
- Once logged in to SSOL, make sure your personal information is not listed as hidden so that you may see your PID.
- If you have already received your award letter notification, the PID will also be listed in this e-mail from the Financial Aid Office.
- If you have any issues locating your PID, please contact contact the Financial Aid Office.