The Career Management Center (CMC) offers support specifically designed for Executive MBA students, giving you the strategic tools you need to achieve your goals in every stage of your career in a rapidly changing market. Whether you want to advance in your current position or aspire to make a radical change, as an EMBA student you will have access to a broad range of resources, including coaching, workshops, self-assessments, online research, job postings, and résumé databases. Our office also facilitates connections between the School’s 40,000 global alumni and the EMBA Program’s distinguished talent pool.
Many of our resources are available online, ensuring that busy professionals can access the tools they need 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, while keeping their careers on track. Our resources include:
- Individualized career advising
- Online self-assessment tools to facilitate further career development
- Professional development programs on career-enhancing skills such as interviewing and résumé preparation
- Advice on internal job-search strategies
- Access to the School’s job posting database, which provides job listings targeted at both experienced and newly minted MBAs