EMBA-New York’s Friday/Saturday option has a curriculum identical to the Full-Time MBA Program and requires the same number of hours in the classroom. The return on investment begins immediately and lasts a lifetime.
Key Features of EMBA-New York Friday/Saturday
- Meets biweekly on Friday and Saturdays, except holidays and breaks.
- Employer sponsorship of time is required; financial sponsorship is welcomed, though not required.
- Runs for five terms over 20 months, beginning in August.
- Upon entering the program, students are grouped into clusters and learning teams, providing a holistic, real-world, and lasting education.
- The Career Management Center features a team focused exclusively on EMBA students, providing access to live and online seminars, one-on-one coaching, and job listings specific for an experienced-level executive.
- EMBA students select from one of the largest slates of electives, including biweekly classes, intensive weeklong courses, and international seminars held around the world. Students also have access to full-time MBA courses and courses at Columbia’s other top graduate schools.