Columbia Business School is proud to announce the launch of EMBA-Americas, a new way to capitalize on the unique advantages and resources of Columbia’s world-class executive MBA program based in New York. A modular design with class sessions meeting approximately once a month, EMBA-Americas provides the same rigorous curriculum as Columbia’s other MBA programs, but in a format designed to accommodate professionals from across the United States, Canada, and Latin America.
Columbia EMBA-Americas is designed for highly accomplished and motivated professionals who are looking to enhance their career with a top executive MBA degree, but whose location or schedule precludes them from attending the traditional alternating weekend format of Columbia’s EMBA-New York Program.
EMBA-Americas offers an opportunity for students to take advantage of Columbia Business School’s unparalleled access to the global business hub of New York City and connects them with industry practitioners, key decision makers, and business opportunities.
Key Features of EMBA-Americas
- Program runs for five semesters over 20 months.
- Class meets approximately once a month, in a weeklong format, primarily in New York City.
- Students will be provided full accommodations while completing the first three semesters of core courses and cohort electives.
- During the first year, students will have one weeklong meeting in Silicon Valley, Toronto, and São Paulo.
- After completing the core curriculum, students will have access to the EMBA-New York pool of global electives (weeklong format), as well as traditional electives and international seminars.
- Access to the Career Management Center’s dedicated EMBA team.
- Students join one of the largest executive MBA programs in the country, encompassing a vibrant network of successful professionals in every industry from across the globe.