Columbia Business School’s Executive MBA Program attracts talented professionals who want to deepen and broaden their impact on the world of business. Responding to today’s quickly evolving business environment, Columbia Business School had created a new way for high-potential professionals to pursue the MBA degree: EMBA Saturday. Ideal for those whose careers are accelerating rapidly or who work in fast-changing industries, where time away can result in missed opportunities, EMBA Saturday offers the same curriculum, instruction, and networking power as the School’s other paths to the MBA — but requires no time away from the workplace.
Key Features of EMBA-New York Saturday
- Meets weekly on Saturdays, except holidays and breaks.
- Runs for six terms over 24 months, beginning in May.
- Employer sponsorship — either through time off or financial support — is welcomed, though not required.
- Features the same collaborative, supportive cluster system as other EMBA programs.
- Upon completing the core curriculum, EMBA-Saturday students can choose electives from our Saturday menu of elective courses or any other elective offered at the school.
- Full access to the wealth of benefits offered by the Career Management Center.