Americas and Europe
Launched in 2001, EMBA-Global Americas and Europe was jointly developed by London and Columbia Business Schools to inspire and cultivate entrepreneurial thinking and a truly global perspective. Students learn to lead effectively, capture opportunity, and successfully navigate the challenges of global business.
Core courses are split between London and New York at the respective schools. Combined they offer unrivalled access to the world's most influential markets, organizations, and business leaders.
Key Features of EMBA-Global Americas and Europe Program
- Full access to the networks and services of two top-ranked global business schools.
- World renowned faculty from both schools.
- High-accomplished students from around the world who offer a broad range of expertise.
- Electives at London and Columbia Business schools, as well as the University of Hong Kong.
- A network of high-caliber, global business professionals of more the 64,000.